Happy Valentine’s Day! In celebration of this day of love, I’m offering a free photoshoot to two lucky couples! Here’s what you’ll get:
- about an hour and a half of shooting with me, and my second shooter/husband, Tom
- a disc with all the touched-up images in high-resolution JPEG format
- online gallery at my website to share with your friends and family
And here are the only stipulations:
- the photoshoot will take place in the North End on Sunday March 14th at either 2 or 4 pm
- if it rains or is extremely cold, it will be rescheduled to a date in April that is convenient for everyone
- this offer is open to all couples – engaged, married, or just dating – please feel free to enter!
- you and your significant other should be comfortable in front of the camera, and ready to have fun!
- be willing to dress up (a little), or have a wardrobe change
- open to former clients, future wedding clients, friends/family of clients, people who’ve randomly come across this blog, anyone!
- you must be a fan of “Brett Alison Photography” on facebook to enter
So, to enter the contest all you have to do is become a fan of Brett Alison Photography on Facebook, then post a comment/link/photo on the wall there. I’m keeping the contest open through midnight February 28th and then will randomly choose the winners on March 1st.
Even if you don’t win, I’ll be doing other special offers throughout the year, and posting them on Facebook, so you can stay up to date there.
candid, natural wedding photography for creative couples in the greater boston and seacoast, nh areas
brett is a boston wedding photographer